Mixed use development has helped to stimulate regeneration of Swansea's High Street, by looking beyond the mainstream, writes Josephine Smit.
The UK's inability to build enough homes is cause for innovative thinking. Josephine Smit finds out about a concept that taps into the potential of the surface car park.
When a charity wanted to improve its facilities, it teamed up with a housebuilder and together they're creating an integrated housing scheme, writes Josephine Smit.
London's new East Village is home to a major research project looking at whether cycling and walking routes prompt residents to get fitter, Josephine Smit reports.
Why do built environment professionals create places that contribute to preventable diseases and early death, despite evidence? A question that framed the built environment advisory body Design Council CABE's submission to a competition run by campaigners Social Change UK.
Appraisal on infrastructure projects in the UK and Australia gives cause for concern for a number of reasons, writes Tim Williams.1 comment
- Associate Town Planner / Oxford / 'Top 10' Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Oxford
- Planning Associate/Director (Leeds) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Leeds
- Planning Associate Director/Director (Bristol) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Principal Planner (Full Time and Part Time Roles Available) Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Associate Director / London / Leading Property Consultancy Penguin Recruitment City of London
- Regeneration Planning Manager Wokingham Borough Council Wokingham, Berkshire
- Associate Planner (London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment London
- Planning Consultant - Major Projects Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Buckinghamshire
- Planning Policy Officer Carrington West London
- Town Planner (Manchester) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Manchester
- Thu 2 Mar 2017 - Tue 28 Mar 2017
- Exeter, London and Gateshead
- Tue 25 Apr 2017
- Fri 12 May 2017
- Central London